Law No. 13.709/2018 (General Law for the Protection of Personal Data, the “LGPD”) came into force in 2020, which provides for the processing of personal data and aims to protect the fundamental rights of freedom and privacy and the free development of the natural person's personality.
Sodrugestvo Brasil recognizes and respects the right to privacy, inviolability of data communications and the protection of personal data of employees, customers, suppliers, partners and third-party personnel, thus recognizing the need to treat Personal Data fairly, loyally and legal, by observing the purpose for which it is intended as well as the legal provisions, to protect the fundamental rights of freedom and privacy.
Sodrugestvo Brasil has created and has been developing a culture of Personal Data protection through a strong commitment to the education and awareness of its employees, third-party personnel and others who are part of its business cycle at some point, as well as the Owners themselves about the treatment of personal data. Personal Data, always valuing the best practices in data governance and information security, to attend and comply with the brazilian LGPD ("Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados" ou General Data Protection Law), closely modeled following the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) creation.
Sodrugestvo Brasil, as a Data Controller handles personal data, under the permission of section 7 of the brazilian LGPD, treats Personal Data with the following purposes:
• In Human Resources management, of all its employees and collaborators;
• To comply with its legal and regulatory obligations according to government agencies;
• In compliance with demands and court orders;
• In the execution of your contracts signed with third parties, such as suppliers, customers, carriers, service providers, buyers and sellers; and,
• By granting consent, in a free, informed and unequivocal manner by the Holder, when the case.
In case of doubts or requests, please contact our Data Protection Officer, mentioned below:
Data Protection Officer